Thursday, January 10, 2008

even the sky

Hot off his success with Pan's Labyrinth (and his return to sub-Blade dreck, Hellboy 2), Guillermo del Toro is campaigning to direct the last in the Harry Potter franchise, ...and the Deathly Hallows. Just give it to him, Warners.

Michael Chabon and Craig(slist) endorse Barack Obama.

Back before I fell in love with hip-hop, I called Del (the Funky Homosapien) my favorite rapper. After rediscovering No Need for Alarm last year, that still may be the case. He has a new one coming out this quarter, and GvsB has the first single, "Bubble Pop". I like.

Hey, you can win the In Rainbows discbox that I paid £40 for! Good luck...

IFC.com looks at 15 Big Screen Characters Who Didn't Make the Final Cut. Good stuff.

New Missy single!

DiS has the first review of the Magnetic Fields' Distortion, out next Tuesday. They like it!

Stream the first track from Trouble in Dreams, Destroyer's album that hits streets in March.

1 comment:

Big D said...

just saw on the sidebar that you're "allergic to glitter." i heard a comedian say today that glitter is the herpes of craft supplies... it never goes away :)

anyway - 1. I might actually watch a harry potter directed by del Toro!
2. i like Craigslist so much that i might take a second look at obama... but that is so far away. i can't pay attention to these primaries. they give me blue balls.