Tuesday, March 11, 2008

oh notorious lightning

The Playlist organizes a Spring Film Preview for you. Would you hate me if I said I was excited about Harmony Korine's new movie?

Having trouble thinking of something to get for me for my ever-looming August birthday? Allow me to suggest Secret Ingredients, a collection of food-related writing from the editors of The New Yorker that includes contributions from Noah Baumbach and Anthony Bourdain, among others.

Do you like Pere Ubu? You should. Here's a primer on their second album, 1978's Dub Housing.

Listen in on "Lollipop", the supposed first single from Lil Wayne's oft-delayed Tha Carter III, allegedly due to drop in May.

Man, last night I was rocked to the bone by David Gordon Green's feature directorial debut, George Washington (2000). Check out Criterion's essay here, and then go rent that shmit. Now.

Learn the way of the Wu. Or at least give me the grand prize if you win.

OMGHorror is counting down the 26 Best Zombies of All Time. I've only seen 11!

No comments: