Thursday, February 21, 2008

follow the leader

In anticipation of City of Men, The Reeler has an interview with Fernando Meirelles and Paolo Morelli.

I know you've been waiting for the basic plot outline of Toy Story 3D.

Be Kind Rewind opens in Nashville tomorrow! Let's celebrate by reading an interview with Michel Gondry.

The buzz has barely settled on David Fincher's reunion with Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about his upcoming adaptation of Charles Burns's Black Hole. Penning the screenplay? Neil Gaman (The Sandman) and Roger Avary (oh, you know, Pulp Fiction).

Ridley Scott's follow-up to the smash American Gangster? Well, obviously it's going to be Monopoly. As in the game.

"I first realized I was a sexual being listening to David Bowie." - Scarlett Johansson.

I... first... asliajjaljasflkafjaslfkajsfiajfiliwejfjaglajgklas

You may have heard the Dirtbombs' "Chains of Love" in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Now you can hear them live.

I think it says a lot about me that this post about a snack cracker was the most riveting thing I read all day.

No comments: