Monday, February 18, 2008

sworn enemy of the waitresses there

My 13-year-old self is celebrating Activision's announcement that the next installment in their Guitar Hero franchise will be all Aerosmith songs.

My 24-year-old self is bemoaning the fact that there's not a similar game for Scandinavian chanteuses like Lykke Li, whose "Little Bit" is my new obsession.

At least I can content myself with zombies, while George A. Romero continues his press circuit for Diary of the Dead over at Rotten Tomatoes.

Apparently Zack Snyder (2004's Dawn of the Dead remake, last year's homo 300) has already wrapped shooting his adaptation of Alan Moore's Watchmen, which gives him over a year in post-production and gives me a bigger knot in my stomach.

Spinner counts down the Top 25 Best Band Logos.

I Guess I'm Floating has mp3s of Britt Daniel's recent remixes of Feist and Interpol.

No comments: