Monday, March 3, 2008

seriously terror advances

Thanks to Rios for plaguing my nightmares with Bacon Cups.

Thanks to Brooke for turning me on to the belly laugh that is Stuff White People Like.

Sacha Baron Coen has started filming his follow-up to Borat, the sure-to-be-cringe-inducing Bruno.

Film School Rejects lists the Top Ten Oscar Contenders for 2008. Last year will be tough to beat.

Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) has some things to say about the American remake of his cult BBC comedy Spaced.

I know nothing about Nick Cave, but I want to. Thankfully, Drowned in Sound has a nice five-album primer.

Did I post this already? Whatever -- the world can never have too much Destroyer. Two weeks!

Anthony Bourdain's film editor sheds a little light on his process.

No comments: