Friday, April 4, 2008

us together in the lens

If you haven't heard already, Nashville is getting a Trader Joe's. Two-buck Chuck, here I come.

Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg have announced the follow-up to Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz -- The World's End.

Frank Miller's posters for his film adaptation of Will Eisner's The Spirit look pretty cool.

Slate examines How Wong Kar-Wai lost his way, and they contend that it started a lot sooner than My Blueberry Nights.

Stock up on drugs -- apparently Of Montreal is releasing a live DVD this year.

Joanna Newsom is Beautiful People.

I think I love Jay Electronica.

Javier Bardem (male) has been replaced by Carmen Maura (female) in Francis Ford Coppola's upcoming Tetro.

While I'm never one to support USA Today, I'm forced to point you toward their exclusive coverage of the new 007 flick.

No comments: