Tuesday, May 6, 2008

she'll never know what harry was worth

I will never be able to love a woman again because I saw MIA hump a speaker at City Hall last night.

Beck's pulling a ... ugh. New album in "4-6 weeks", produced by Danger Mouse and featuring Cat Power.

I love Quentin Tarantino's work, but as a human he's pretty damn annoying. Watching Pulp Fiction with him, however, would be a worthy endeavor.

Lou Reed and Julian Schnabel talk the Berlin concert film.

What would A Clockwork Orange have been like had it starred Mick Jagger and been soundtracked by the Beatles? The world may never know.

Stream Elvis Costello's Momofuku, in record stores today. I'm listening to it right now and I like it.

Stuff White People Like (the book) is available for pre-order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear jeff, I am at the library because my laptop won't work, and you are gay