Thursday, August 14, 2008

you got a thing for me

I've only read four of the ALL-TIME Graphic Novels, whatever that means.

Four months before the release of The Spirit, io9 lists 10 Comics Creators We Wish Would Make Movies Instead Of Frank Miller. I may be the only one that cares about this.

OMFG HOLD STEADY HALLOWEEN RYMAN!!!!1

Okay, so this geek has too much time on his hands, but ... I find it funny.

Barack Obama and John McCain's favorite songs revealed. er... Obama likes will.i.am...?

2 comments:

Kelly D-M said...

Gross, Barack - Bono, Springsteen, Kanye and will.i.am? Where are Coldplay and Green Day represented in this pro-human iPod mumbo jumbo? Based on this, I'd choose McCain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Kelly D-M said...

hmm...but although "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" is probably MY favorite song of all time, it's probably a lot of people's favorite song of all time...I guess he's not that special.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN