Wednesday, September 10, 2008

and hope that you'll be with me still

Hey, we didn't get sucked into a black hole today!

Celebrate by checking out this neato evolution of national flags.

My favorite movie of 2006, Half Nelson, has a follow-up!  Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden present Sugar.

New Beyoncé album.  November.  éééééééééééééééééééé

Wes Anderson has been selected to pen the remake of French hit My Best Friend, with the possibility of directing.  Why does this fill me with dread?

MIA - "Hit That" (I might hate this song)

Lil Wayne is playing Nashville!  ... but it's for the Commodore Quake, which means it'll be in the damn basketball arena.

I have a new favorite blog.  Today Pajiba lists the Best 20 Seasons of the Past 20 Years.

I had no intention of seeing Bangkok Dangerous until I read this list.

1 comment:

D'nelle said...

In defense of Commodore Quake, when Brad Paisley played a few years ago, it wasn't that bad in there.