Thursday, September 4, 2008

someone call a hearse

I am not exaggerating -- nothing has ever summed up my life as clearly and as succinctly as this Cat and Girl comic strip.  ¡Viva the Alone Ranger!

Guillermo del Toro has his work cut out for him ... through 2017.  I don't even know what I'm doing after 10pm tonight.

The central problem of my life is that I love the Ghostbusters franchise but I hate Dan Akroyd.  So when he starts talking about the possibilities of a third movie and throws around names like Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen, I ... freeze up.

Pre-order your copy of Of Montreal's Skeletal Lamping today!


PopMatters sets up the Fall Movie Highlights.

The guy who writes Stuff White People Like is on Conan tomorrow night!

Nashville -- Vanderbilt's free International Lens Film Festival is STELLAR.

No comments: