Tuesday, October 28, 2008

you got such dark eyes

You guys, BFF Seth is writing for my favorite blog -- The Playlist!

Director Marc Forster explains why there were two different endings to Quantum of Solace.

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen: A History of the US Electoral Map.

PopMatters continues their coverage of the 40th Anniversary of Night of the Living Dead with a series of essays.

Details magazine and producer Larry Meistrich are teaming on a novel promotion whereby they will produce a film from the best idea submitted by a reader.  Er ... I have ideas?

In other news, I recently decided that the Yeti is the best of the cryptids.  This led me to a Wikipedia's List of legendary creatures, where I discovered the Saci.  He is awesome.

I AM MOVING TO BATMAN.

I don't really know how to explain this, but it is really super cool.

1 comment:

tribesocialmedia said...

did henry and seth tell you that i suggested the yeti for episode 3? apparently they like found footprints in the himalayas recently. i <3 yeti.