Wednesday, November 19, 2008

but you're just a boy

Merry Swankster has an interview with Ryan Schreiber, one of the editors of The Pitchfork 500.

South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker are taking a comedy musical about the Mormon faith to Broadway.

Ain't It Cool News has an exclusive interview with Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation) about his upcoming (and delay-plagued) film version of Where the Wild Things Are.

I have eight of (my favorite label) Merge's 20 Greatest Albums, according to Prefix.

Oh, 21st century.  I love this Flickr mosaic of The End screencaps.

Vote in the most important election this year -- the 2008 Gummy Awards.

Hey, GMailers!  Now you can Spice up your inbox with colors and themes!

1 comment:

tribesocialmedia said...

damn it jeff, i was saving that flickr thing for my blog for the end of 2008. way to discourage me from planning ahead. come to my going away party. its like around new years since all muh frndz are going to be in town.