Thursday, July 30, 2009

it's such a clear and certain hell of a thing

You Know These NPR Voices -- But What Do They Look Like?

When I was 24, I was lucky if I finished a bowl of cereal without staining a t-shirt. Ray Tintori has directed some awesome music videos and been given movie rights by Spike Jonze.

These Politically Incorrect Cartoons are pretty cringe-worthy.

Trailer - A Serious Man (the Coen brothers)

The Baader Meinhof Complex was nominated for the Best Foreign Film Oscar, won the BAFTA in the same category, and is finally out in the US later this year.

Superfan Fail: I had no idea that one of my favorite songs ("Hot Wire My Heart") by one of my favorite bands (Sonic Youth) was a cover.

What do The White Stripes, Gorillaz, T.Rex, Beck, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Johnny Cash, The Raconteurs, and TV on the Radio have in common? I like them and they have songs featured in Guitar Hero 5.

Trailer - Fantastic Mr. Fox (Wes Anderson)

No comments: