Wednesday, November 4, 2009

call the police

Devendra Banhart - What Will We Be (album stream)


Fever Ray's self-titled debut is easily one of my favorite albums of 2009. She recently contributed a Halloween-themed podcast to Resident Advisor. It's spooky good.

Here's another great podcast, this time from the people behind We Love You So (aka the people behind the Where the Wild Things Are film adaptation).


trailer - Mammoth (I don't think either Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal or Michelle Williams will save this one, but...)



Black to Comm - Alphabet 1968 (album stream)

1 comment:

Tom Drew said...

There is simply no filmmaker I find more fascinating than Quentin Tarantino. (Although Robert Altman is right up there. I should be getting the new biography from the library shortly.)

I'm surprised you didn't link to that Pitchfork interview with Brian Eno. That was good stuff. It also made me slightly more accepting of Bono.