Friday, November 23, 2007

leftovers

I hope your Thanksgiving went well. I'll be back in Nashville tomorrow.

Perpetua has a few words on I'm Not There, which I will see within the next 48 hours.

Lil Wayne appears in the video for the remix of Wyclef Jean's new single. Which means I watched it like a fangirl.

And in the Just Indulge Me department, there's a new two-disc compilation of Almodóvar tunes hitting the streets next month. It's unclear just which streets it will be hitting, as it's unavailable on Amazon at this point. Oh, the anticipation!

PS Enchanted was only occasionally clever and mostly too tame -- Disney shouldn't parody itself if it's going to follow its own rules. Amy Adams, however, continues to deserve fame... especially more than that Patrick Dempsey husk.

No comments: