Thursday, March 6, 2008

known mostly for the whites of my eyes

Geekatrons world over went gaga(gagaga?) for the character stills for Zack Snyder's Watchmen adaptation. Riddle me this: How lame does it make me that I like the costumes but worry about the lighting?

AllMusic Guide has already reviewed that Notwist song I posted yesterday.

Check out a behind-the-scenes slideshow from the Vanity Fair funnywomen photo shoot. Alas, no Silverman-on-Poehler action à là Portman's attack on ScarJo last week.

I immediately went and added all of David Gordon Green's movies to the top of my Netflix queue when I read this post. Man, that guy's got ambition!

So I haven't loved a Beck album since Midnite Vultures. That doesn't mean I don't get excited when I see that shit-hot producer Danger Mouse is rocking the boards on the next one.

No comments: